Window Frame Cleaning
Have a little dirt or a smudge on one of your frames? No problem. You can wash it with mild, nonabrasive soap and water. Never use abrasive or acidic cleaners,they might cause permanent damage to the frame finish. Always test cleaners in an inconspicuous area first. Wipe dry when finished.
Window Glass Care
The best practice is to clean glass with a mixture of mild dish soap and water. When finished, rinse completely with clear water and wipe dry with a soft cloth.
NEVER use any of the following products on any part of your window
- Petroleum-based cleaners
- Caustic chemicals
- Razor blades, putty knifes or abrasive pads
- High-pressure water hoses
Periodically lubricate all sliding window and door tracks and rollers. We recommend that you lubricate the hardware components once a year. In areas with high salt air, at least twice a year is recommended.
Shower Glass Care
Some suggestions in preventing hard water and soap deposits from building up:
- Use a squeege after each shower
- Wipe shower doors dry all water after each use
- Use liquid soap or shower gel instead of bar soap
- Use glycerin based soap if a bar soap is preferred
- Use preferrably amonia free glass cleaner
Visit HB Glass for a can of our own amonia free Glass Cleaner!!!